Become a financial advisor
Fabian Beining and his team, based in Berlin, stand for independent financial advice specialising in profitable retirement provision, individual wealth accumulation and adequate asset protection for private clients. Our mission is to offer our clients the most objective, conflict-free and holistic investment advice possible. In the course of our growth we are looking for with immediate effect:
In Berlin (city centre)
In the course of our continued growth, we are looking for new talents who are motivated to provide high-quality and holistic investment advice. Our aim is to make the financial market in Germany more transparent and independent. Whether you are a career changer, a newcomer or an experienced financial advisor - we offer you an internal training program that goes far beyond professional qualifications.
Your advantages with us
As a self-employed entrepreneur, you can customize your time and effort.
More investment know-how
Through our training programs, you'll gain both the necessary state qualifications and specific investment knowledge.
Familiar working atmosphere
Become part of a highly motivated and committed team that wants to change the market on a friendly level.
- Supporting the financial advisors in the day-to-day business of our independent advisory service
- Participation in indirect customer service under the guidance of colleagues
- Preparation of individual financial concepts for the client
- canvassing for new clients
- Recording, documentation and analysis of the financial situation of clients
- Compare & research existing assets using our tools
What you bring with you
- An above-average interest in investment and wealth accumulation
- A degree with a business background is an advantage, but not mandatory
- Willingness and ability to develop one's own personality
- Professional written and oral communication
- English language skills advantageous, but not mandatory
- Conscientious work even under time pressure
What we offer you
- Flexible working hours and creative freedom
- You are an independent entrepreneur in the company
- Performance-related remuneration
- Extensive range of further and advanced training courses (34d, 34f, 34i, and more)
- A familiar working atmosphere
- Team events
- Transparent opportunities for advancement
- Individual support through our mentoring program
Your opportunities to get to know us better
Free non-binding career evening
The future offers opportunities for everyone! In an online lecture, we therefore go into the essential points of a plannable career and deal with the following questions, among others:
Market value analysis
Investment Evening - Online Impulse Lecture
Be part of our free investment evenings. In a digital impulse lecture, a current investment topic is always addressed and explained. Whether it's retirement planning, ETF savings plans, Brexit or investment funds - you'll be smarter after this!
Getting to know each other - personally at eye level
In a short introductory conversation we introduce ourselves to each other and find out what your current situation is.
From this we develop the next steps to be taken together to get closer to your goal of becoming a financial advisor.
The application process
You fill out the application form at the bottom of this page. For the cover letter, five to ten sentences are enough to explain why you want to be part of our team.
One of our team members or Fabian will call you. We get to know each other and talk about where you are right now and what your next steps are to become a financial advisor with us.
If our introductory interview is positive and we have the impression that we can work well together, you will receive an invitation to our selection event.